Blitz Superflex Lowering Springs And Other Lowering Springs Advice

Hi, need to lower car and have been looking at the blitz superflex lowering springs.

I don't want the car to be decked and i do a reasonable amount of motorway driving so i don't want it to be silly hard, so these with Front minus 35-40mm and Rear minus 25-30mm claimed lowering seem just right.

Just wondering if anybody else has these springs on their car and can tell me what they are like, how hard they are etc.

Also can anybody recomend any other springs that lower around 30mm and dont make for a back breaking ride.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
Hi, need to lower car and have been looking at the blitz superflex lowering springs.

I don't want the car to be decked and i do a reasonable amount of motorway driving so i don't want it to be silly hard, so these with Front minus 35-40mm and Rear minus 25-30mm claimed lowering seem just right.

Just wondering if anybody else has these springs on their car and can tell me what they are like, how hard they are etc.

Also can anybody recomend any other springs that lower around 30mm and dont make for a back breaking ride.

Cheers

bump this up, im also lokking to find springs that will lwer no more than 30mm, something similar to the tte springs on the SR's.

any suggestions??

Mate slam it to 40mm!

U'll have a big hole in your arches otherwise :p

I can give some advice on Spax springs there pretty solid over bumps n stuff but dont lean to much if u boot it into a corner.

My enkeis are 15s with 50 profile tires and it doesnt scrub or rub even with a full car load, looks pretty swish to, could be another half an inch lower on the back tho imo but then it would probably grind out a bit more as as it is it only really grinds out over hardcore speedbumps n drops but rarely happens.

I'll take u out for a spin if ya want? :D

Joe-ep91 with the silver V wiv black 14's round the corner (doesnt come out much anymore as his girls got a baby on the way) has some G-max springs, 40mm as well. They've got a bit more give than mine n are a little more forgiving over bumps n stuff, but he's said about them leaning to much for him in corners tho, so he's after a rarb so stiffen the chassis up a bit.

Hope that helps a little ;)