Reasonable Priced Shock Absorbers..

Right.. i really can not seem to find many shocks available for the Glanza. Cant really afford coilovers and need to replace what i have got, as judging by what i have got is shagged! RSR springs which are 35mm? on standard shocks and my front bumper scrubs if i go round a corner under the speed limit and has more body roll than a boat!

So any suggestions and where to buy from will be appreciated. Ideally i want springs to lower more than 40mm if at all possible, with a stiffer setup.

I've got Tein springs on standard shocks, and the ride height is good, no scrubbing on bumps ect.

There firm but not to firm so it handles mint :(

You should be able to see the ride height half way down my build thread. :(

i've got pretty much the same, tein springs on KYB excel-g shocks (near standard) and they claim to lower 57mm at the front and 50mm at the rear. on the paseo they have made the car appear standard height (it comes depressing ling high from factory). these might by up for sale though when my coilies arrive (might).

I PM`d enzo and hes in the process of trying to getting some KYB new SRs in stock for us to purchase, i hope they are at a decent price and come soon as ive just put tein springs on the rear of my car they`ve totally transformed the handling just wish they were more forgiving on bumps etc