Ok guys i need some advice here on what i should do

i had a set of 5efhe cams i sold here recently they were in very good condition i have pictures to show there conditon and an ex member on here enzo_e492901 purchased them

i got them sent to him in the same box i had received them in as i hadn't even used them only had them out that same box twice and he says they were damaged on transit and wishes a refund where do i stand as i feel its not my fault they were damaged they were well packaged

advice on what i should do folks as i only sold them as i need the money and don't have the money to refund him just now. but i don't want to be known as an untrustworthy seller ?

thank you.

colin

id request pictures of said damage if there is any. if it was well packages i find it hard to believe cams would be damaged in transit unless bein shipped with a shipment of anvils

He says he is gonna get me pics of the damage

and i sent them through royal mail special delivery if they are damaged i can claim them for the money back but has anyone claimed royal mail back and if so how long did it take ?

He says he is gonna get me pics of the damage

and i sent them through royal mail special delivery if they are damaged i can claim them for the money back but has anyone claimed royal mail back and if so how long did it take ?

go to the post office with evidence of posting and the photo's of how they arrived. should be simple enough to claim back that way.

Without trying to throw a spanner in the works, but as far as im aware, when you sign for a package/parcel, you sign to say your recieved the package in good order, unless the delivery slip was marked with 'unchecked'?

I genuinly hope you do get a refund from royal mail buddy, but its just something to be wary that they may throw back at you.

Here's the damage that was done can clearly see that there is a chip in the cam lobe and what looks like damage from the cam gear hitting the other cam which could only have been done with being dropped or thrown into a van or such like as i packed it well with lots of newspaper inside to keep the cams seperate and there was no obvious signs of movement in the box they were secure as i would not have sent them otherwise.

but been in contact with him and he's happy to wait until royal mail refunds me which is good as he could've been difficult, now the fight will rage on with royal mail now.

SDC11116.jpg

Should have packed them in separate boxes, would it make a massive difference even if they were installed as they are now?

was how i received them and as said i sent them in the same box i received them in but if there well packed between them then there shouldn't be any problem, but wish i did send them in seperate boxes now.

and no not really they'd just score the inside of the cam cap B) gutted as i really didn't want to sell them in the first place but my situation forced me to and now there scrap.