Cut along story short,had some threats off a silly little girl about doing my Car over,obviously aint big enough to do it to me,so cause she hasnt answered her door when I've gone round,or her phone etc,will only message me over facebook,decided to give the cops a ring and get it down on record incase anything happens to my car,her fellas known for keying etc cars!

Does anyone know if the police will go see her etc?

They wont go an see her if she hasnt done anything wrong. but now you have informed them of the abuse they use it as evidence if you car is damaged. maybe print out the abuse on facebook, or save it. incase she deletes the comments.

a good tanking sounds good to me!

but my first port of call would be her car, no criminal damage but little things to pee her off!

tape on door handles,

balloon on exhaust would scare her nicely,

loosen wheel trims so they fall off or take them off,

buckets of muddy water!

jesus... i sound professional at this :thumbsup:

hope it gets sorted out though

a good tanking sounds good to me!

but my first port of call would be her car, no criminal damage but little things to pee her off!

tape on door handles,

balloon on exhaust would scare her nicely,

loosen wheel trims so they fall off or take them off,

buckets of muddy water!

jesus... i sound professional at this :(

hope it gets sorted out though

Mate you might as well get "Ponce" tatoo'd on your fore head....

"IF" she had a car.... this is what a true pro would do...

1. Take a screw driver burst her bonnet lock... - nice smashed windscreen if you go over 70mph's

2. P*ss in the radiator... lovely essence when the heatings on.

3. Screws under each tyre.. cant do just one incase it doesnt work or doesnt let out air.. with the four wheels done the odds are on your side.

4. comon problem.. back pressure.. well if its a stardard exhaust.. golf ball should manage... ram it right down so they cant get it. the bigger the exhaust the more you should adjust the ball size!!!

5. accidental oil spill on all window wipers... these things happen..

i could go on but theres no car... SO!

the Junky needs a good skelping.. there weak and brittle so use your elbo's for maximum bruising!

the line "cant beat a man when he's down" well this is very true you should never beat a man when he's down.. but a girl.. well no holds barred! get stuck right in...

finishers are always the best... makes sure they wont come back for more.. personaly an empty wheelie bin should finish them off.

Kara i wish you the best in the beat down.

try get me a picture of you with your thumbs up and her on the deck next to the bin :thumbsup:

Don't take the law into your own hands (just yet) shes threatned to do you car over, but hasn't taken any action yet. If you go over all hussling and bussling, she'll have one over on you. I've had similar abuse before, but nothing came of it, as the person didn't have the balls to actually do what they said they would do. Save yourself the hassle, you said shes apologised!

She sounds like a keyboard warrior, all tuff over the net and then nothing... hmm. id say leave it, let it fade away!!

But keep an eye out on your car for a while, were u park it etc if her solid bf likes to play with keys. other than that i can't see how going around there or evan trying to get incontact with her will help tbh.

- MJ

Mate you might as well get "Ponce" tatoo'd on your fore head....

"IF" she had a car.... this is what a true pro would do...

1. Take a screw driver burst her bonnet lock... - nice smashed windscreen if you go over 70mph's

2. P*ss in the radiator... lovely essence when the heatings on.

3. Screws under each tyre.. cant do just one incase it doesnt work or doesnt let out air.. with the four wheels done the odds are on your side.

4. comon problem.. back pressure.. well if its a stardard exhaust.. golf ball should manage... ram it right down so they cant get it. the bigger the exhaust the more you should adjust the ball size!!!

5. accidental oil spill on all window wipers... these things happen..

i could go on but theres no car... SO!

the Junky needs a good skelping.. there weak and brittle so use your elbo's for maximum bruising!

the line "cant beat a man when he's down" well this is very true you should never beat a man when he's down.. but a girl.. well no holds barred! get stuck right in...

finishers are always the best... makes sure they wont come back for more.. personaly an empty wheelie bin should finish them off.

Kara i wish you the best in the beat down.

try get me a picture of you with your thumbs up and her on the deck next to the bin :thumbsup:

those ideas are all absolutly great if you want to be done for criminal damage too

but i do especially like the p*** in the rad :(

shames theres no car.... just beat her down if anything happens

remeber if you do use her bf has a human speed bump, make sure to put standard springs on :D:p