Oh dear can't boost over .5 bar!!

Ok posting this here so more people will see it and maybe know the fault.

The car won't boost over .5 bar boost when it does it starts cutting as if the map sensor is triggering but tried driving it with the map sensor hose disconnected and it still does it. Thought it was maybe the map sensor but think that proves it not.

Also tried to do a ECU reset by dissconecting the battery for 30 mins.

Could people list possible things that could cause this?

Thanks

Yea lad got plenty of mods done but was running very reliably at .9 bar, all this started when i put on a electronic boost controller and when setting it the car ran at 1.2bar+ for at the most 30 secs then its not been right since.

Have my brothers MR2 here so might try the map sensor out of it tomorrow but where in Co. down are you? I'm from banbridge.

Thinking maybe a blown off pipe down behind the inlet mani but couldn't see in the dark

I'm going to have a good look at it today in the light with my mate, hopefully we can find something.

May take a road trip over to ya, pm me your mobile number sure incase i need an address :lol:

Also wanna go across the boarder to buy some V-Max fuel 99 RON for the win :)

Thanks lad :lol:

Full list is:

Stainless Mani

Stainless DeCat

Stainless Cat back exhaust

FCD

HKS Air filter

Hybrid Turbo

BLITZ FMIC

HKS Actuator

Greddy Profec SPec B II Controller

Sytec Fuel Pump

SARD RJ Type Regulator

On tuesday its being rolling roaded and fueling set so hoping for 190-200 BHP at 1.1-1.2 bar boost

All excited :)

Was away trying to get V-Power fuel down south but couldn't find anywhere so will get some monday when im in dublin, 99 RON for the win \o/ LOL!