Exhaust Help Please.

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if anybody may be able to help me out with a couple of queries ive got with regards to the exhaust ive just bought?? :D

Fist one beeing its come with a down pipe welded to the front section and im almost certain its different to my exhaust thats on the gt at present? so im thinking it must of came of a gt with a different turbo setup?? maybe somebody might be able to tell from the pics at the bottom :) Ive let my 2 year old neice draw two black circles round the exhaust where its been welded :D what do you guys think??

IMG_3875-1.jpg

IMG_3870.jpg

IMG_3863.jpg

Should i just break the first black circled weld and attache it to the down pipe thats on the car or would this fit? im running standard turbo etc... any help will be really appreciated guys/girls, many thanks kind regards.

Patched down pipe ftw :D just as i though it would have to come off at the first circle and hopefully match to my down pipe??? i haven't got a clue what decat is on there at the moment? probably a eBay spacial matey :)

Edit. looking at the pics wont i disconnect it at the second black circle and connect that stright to the down pipe on the car??

Patched down pipe ftw :) just as i though it would have to come off at the first circle and hopefully match to my down pipe??? i haven't got a clue what decat is on there at the moment? probably a eBay spacial matey :D

Edit. looking at the pics wont i disconnect it at the second black circle and connect that stright to the down pipe on the car??

best bet would be to get your existing exhaust off and put it up to the car to see exactly whats what, i would say just the stainless bit in that picture is needed though. :D