A Wee Vid Of My Gt :)

Ahhhh.... my fav road, coming back into campsie from Fintry :D the new tarmac section is pretty flat out all the way with just a little lift, can see whats coming way down the road so easy to use both sides B) Once im back in an EP we should have a "meet" :p

Do the whole loop though, head onto motorway out to blairdrummond safari, just after that bear left towards Kippen ,then onto Fintry, then that road back into Campsie :p

Yip, I do the kilsyth( tak ma doon rd ) to the lennoxtown quite alot lol :D Its a good bit of road, a meet would be good, ive had starlets 2 years now and not been to one meet haha

tak ma doon is mega tight,scared me 1 or 2 times that road lol. Road from Fintry to Carron resevoir is also good but a bit rough :D

Im months away from EP ownership, well on the road anyway B) Geo was bursting to do the campsie road aswell B)

Damn right its rough!! ha :p its worth the pain tho :p

hopefully charlie(bucket) will have his on the road aswell, get a good wee run going :D