Enough Is Enough, I Need More Power :)

Hello all.

I've been thinking now for the last weeks about getting a new turbo, and from searching the TD04L is what i need...

Apart from that, what else wud i need to get a safe amount of power to go with that turbo? Im not looking to spend big bucks, just want something simple to run around with more power for a bit then start improving what I have then for more bits..

All I have planned still is

TD04L Turbo

FMIC

FCD

Full stainless

De-cat

Mani

Relocation filter

Boost controller

Cheers chappys!

you will need

oil feeds

external wastegate or make up a bracket for your actuator

adjustable fuel pressure regulator

uprated fuel pump

personally i would use a emanage rather than the fcd to get a decent mpg

plus the rest of the items on your list

you will need

oil feeds

external wastegate or make up a bracket for your actuator

adjustable fuel pressure regulator

uprated fuel pump

personally i would use a emanage rather than the fcd to get a decent mpg

plus the rest of the items on your list

Nice one cheers Curtis :lol:

I'm still sapprised everyone is still goin for td series turbo's as there 20year old technology and imo they don't last long when hp is increased aswell as boost etx before shitting there seals out everywere, there are a lot of other brands out there with upto date tech blowers that can spool up a lot quicker and hold boost at high rpm and take shit loads of boost and still last, has anyone on the forum gone for any of the small garret gt spec blowers as I would think they would be a much better way to go on the starlets, some may say there much more cash then the. Td blowers but if you way up the costs time and hasstle of replacing the td blowers when they go wrong compared to the benefits you get from the precision engineered garret or tt tn items they will come out on top by far maybe think about going down that route dude :lol: