****mjb Silver Gt Black Wheels Seen In Hednesford

silver gt black or grey wheels seen in hednesford, i was done that neck of the wood watching the banger racing B)

ohh my god!! someone else who goes to banger racing :p

ive been there loads of time, few lads i know from up this way were racing but i couldnt be bothered going lol

ohh my god!! someone else who goes to banger racing :p

ive been there loads of time, few lads i know from up this way were racing but i couldnt be bothered going lol

Lol, i watch and do it mate i travel up and down the map, if you fallow it your self mate, its a canny trek for you but nov 7th nov the fire cracker is on at essex arena its a must im doing it B) i havent done it for a couple of month my backs in bits, it always on up you way cowdenbeath? its a good fast track. were do you go ?

Lol, i watch and do it mate i travel up and down the map, if you fallow it your self mate, its a canny trek for you but nov 7th nov the fire cracker is on at essex arena its a must im doing it :p i havent done it for a couple of month my backs in bits, it always on up you way cowdenbeath? its a good fast track. were do you go ?

i go to cowdie B) help out with the bangers since my dads the start marshall there lol, hoping to drive the starlet down for world final at ipswich next month but wait and see what happens :p

Lol, i watch and do it mate i travel up and down the map, if you fallow it your self mate, its a canny trek for you but nov 7th nov the fire cracker is on at essex arena its a must im doing it :p i havent done it for a couple of month my backs in bits, it always on up you way cowdenbeath? its a good fast track. were do you go ?

ill be there B)