Alrite guys i have a couple of issues i need to deal with on the gt.

it started off with at idle my afr's would jump to between 16-17 but when throttle was applied and moving it would return to normal, i changed air temp sensor never done a thing so was advised to change water temp sensor so i did with a spare i had lying around it worked afr's went back to normal that was over a week ago and its started it all over again ?

i have also checked my idle control valve i took it apart and noticed that the brass disc in it that has 3 legs on it well one of them has snapped could this be causing this issue ?

and now the strange issue i have is HT lead on cylinder 2 keeps jumping out and it then runs on 3 cylinders i have no clue as to why this is happening ?

Cheers guys for any help yous can give

my ht lead does the same and mine stutters when i put my foot down until i get to about 4000 rpm then it starts pullin agen. duno wots goin on.

Alrite guys i have a couple of issues i need to deal with on the gt.

it started off with at idle my afr's would jump to between 16-17 but when throttle was applied and moving it would return to normal, i changed air temp sensor never done a thing so was advised to change water temp sensor so i did with a spare i had lying around it worked afr's went back to normal that was over a week ago and its started it all over again ?

i have also checked my idle control valve i took it apart and noticed that the brass disc in it that has 3 legs on it well one of them has snapped could this be causing this issue ?

and now the strange issue i have is HT lead on cylinder 2 keeps jumping out and it then runs on 3 cylinders i have no clue as to why this is happening ?

Cheers guys for any help yous can give

the clip on your ht lead must be fucked.

what ecu are you running?

the problem with your icv, i cant quite mind the inside, but i think what youve described is a little disc with three legs(kina like the isle of make flag haha), if that is broken, then yes, this would not help the situation, and would be best replaced before you look elsewhere for the problem.

think the icv is near on £100 from toyota

yes i know but needs must and yes its as you described i know what you mean the 3 legged thing lol

and i already have a water temp sensor and a icv on order from toyota so i'm looking for anything else really to consider once i've done that, i'm gonna set the tps aswell as i know it needs done.

as whats throwing me is i replaced the water temp senor that worked and then it started acting up again ??