my new whip!!!!!

i think its down the area i live in or summut, insurance the cheapest i found was 1700 when i was looking at buying one, the 6 weeks later it was 1400 lol.

£2500 will see 600bhp according to Wynn Bound (ex - ralliart world rally mechanic), he lives 6 miles away from me and I've been to see him about 20 times lol

£1400! dam it... mine came out at £2200 at 22, might be that a slightly older car is cheaper? my area is supposed to be pretty low on the old crime rate. never mind lol!

enjoy the beastie, until you get bored of living at the bloody petrol station :) ;)

£1400! dam it... mine came out at £2200 at 22, might be that a slightly older car is cheaper? my area is supposed to be pretty low on the old crime rate. never mind lol!

enjoy the beastie, until you get bored of living at the bloody petrol station :) ;)

i was quoted for a 2002 impreza wrx sti £4985............???

not sure what the insurance companies think of when they give you a quote??

• 3 weeks later...

600bhp for 2500 should be hard man. for that you would need a forged lump, which is more than 3k already plus the turbo setup for somthing around that figure would be a gt30 and the ams kit is about 4k on its own.