yo tht place for the double gauge housing is a bit annoying being in front of the clock.

But i love watching the boost gauge. However always seem to be to distracted to look. lol

One of your boost gauges is a digital one isnt it but i cant remember which one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Car is running 1.1 bar. Should get Rolling road soon to confirm afr and everything is all good and to see what the car is making.

Sparky i will get video of gauges when i get a phone that allows me to transfer shit to PC without it being corrupt lol. i will try and borrow the family camera.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Update after loong time! As some of you may know, i sold the car a while back, but i now bought it back of the matey i sold it too.

Today i been busy with tidying it up and i also made a Filter relocation kit myself using the existing tubing. I allways wanted a filter relocation kit but i had a look online and thought its piss to just make it yourself using the existing tube and the tube is big aswell which means lots of air can travel in it.

Also removed the TMIC bracket which was still on it for no reason, removed the rear tow eye succesfully and tidied up the exhaust and sprayed it silver because it was rusty previous owner never cleaned the tip properly so rust was building up now.

I would have carried on but i had to go to work so had to leave it at that.

I think total weight i saved today might be around 5kg! I'll have a look again tomorrow and see what else needs to be done. There are lots of loose wires in the engine bay that are mostly unplugged due to no air con but has all the loom there so i was following the guide on TGTT to remove all the bullshit. but hadn't enough time.

Any way pics of the filter in its new location.

c570efaa14f68d772e1dd2be2fc4a6db75639a9ffb216b865846d0bbe95c3b7a4g.jpg

c2224227496030d56e3fe5d1741cc650d697012be1f70c4d48679667552954ee4g.jpg

• 1 month later...

Went to a RR today, to get the fueling done as it was running rich, But it wasn't running rich once it was tested on the RR.

however for some reason afterwards its been popping flames which got me by surpirse first time, because i shit my self thought something went wrong with car, but then i put my foot down again and it done it again, i was like "NIIICE" and smiled lol. I think it never has been able to get so hot to pop flames like it was today, its done the occasional one like everyother month, but not 99% of the times was nice.

Had some white van man who was tailgating me but after it popped a few he backed off which was nice.

dynoqh.jpg