EP82 not starting!? help needed asap!

Rite this is a bit of a story!

A few weeks ago i went to start my car she would not start at all! Got in her the next day was fine, then i had it again in a car park but after leaving her 5min she was fine. Thought was strange but i dont realy no what i am looking fo so didnt go fiddling around! Yesterday in the petrol station stuck on number 15 pump she did the same thing! i was stuck there for 30min nothing at all not even a cracking nosie or a dead battery noise nothing no noise that she is even trying to turn over just dead , thought i best ring the RAC they came out to save me after waiting an hour for them, what happens first time she starts up!

The RAC man thinks its either her imobliser or the starter motor, they have had her at the garage and they cant get her to do it! She keeps starting 1st time, i really dont want her back tho, if shes not fixed the same things going to keep happing to be, had to take a day off work yesterday as i was so late due to the starlet having a hissy fit!

Any ideas?

Sorry to ramble!

:)

mine did this a while ago and turned out to be the starter motor, the cogs didnt move at all due to the lack of power in it.

if you need a new one, I've got a Bosch one thats 2 months old, still got 10 months warrenty on it if you want it?

mine did this a while ago and turned out to be the starter motor, the cogs didnt move at all due to the lack of power in it.

if you need a new one, I've got a Bosch one thats 2 months old, still got 10 months warrenty on it if you want it?

Been offered a few! How much?!

=))

Thanks!