Turbo Pressure Signal or Circuit

Hi there guy's,

I had just checked my buddy's car and he has an unusual Glanza V 1999, they have done a AT Transmission conversion to a MT Transmission, but i went to test it when you push it, stalls and then keeps on riding well, i did the diagnostic check (had no check engine light on) and it gave me error code 34 "Turbo Pressure Signal or Circuit"

My question: What does he have to do to fix it?

could one of guy's give me some advice on that?

Thanks in advance

Tha Dragon

Dont mean to sound like a dick but seriously mate your on here asking questions ALL the time and thats all UKSC sees from you no other contributions just on n off when you need help....being on here you could atleast have a look at the tech section even google the code

our diagnositc how to is messed up theres no codes just a procedure (wasnt like that before)

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=23076

looking on tgtt

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showth...iagnostics-Test

it seems to be map sensor related have you checked its connected? when i left my map sensor hose off and it drove like a bag of shite really jerky

what he means is basically if you look in your "topics started" there all how do i do this, whats the difference in this, why has this gone wrong, what do i do to fix this etc etc and the only time people see your name pop up is when something goes wrong on your car

you dont randomly comment on peoples build threads or give your opinion on things your never offering advice bk etc

x2

This forums built on helping and supporting each other, your more than welcome to ask for help even pm me and ill do my best its just unfair to keep asking when youve not helped any other members out

Hope you get it sorted out let us know how you get on