EP91 rear beam bushes

Standard buses cannot be bought, there part of the beam. From what i remember it isnt that expensive to purchase.

But you can always buy poly bushes for them, old bushes will need removed (not hard) and the poly ones inserted (yes that easy)

I fitted TRD Rear Bushes to my EP91 last weekend, the old ones need to be pressed out and new ones pressed in

Both TRD EP82 and EP91 are the same...

RHD Japan do them cheap enough, very handy to fit, just make sure you press them in the same distance as they came out!!

I have the TRD ones fitted too and I'd advise buying poly bushes replacements instead as you can simply cut the bush out, as Rory described. The TRD bushes are more of a pain to fit and will involve removing the axle to fit them properly, whereas the others can easily be fitted with the axle attached to the car.

The issue is how its fit on both cars -I think it's the EP82 axle where the bush fits into a sleeve and then welded in place, whereas the EP91 has a slightly lip which locates the bush. The bushes vary somewhat, as I've had a nightmare of a problem regarding the installing of bushes in axles; I think I installed an EP82 one into the EP91 one, and it just came loose. Welded the bush in, nada.