Right, can't get one of the driver's seat bolts off.

Have tried WD40, shocking it with a hammer and just generally lots of effort trying to pull it off but none have worked. Also, have been trying so much that my hands are all bruised and the head is beginning to round off.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Cheers!!

you serious?

with the right sized socket they should pop right off, mine cme undone with little fuss, although my old man may have undone them originally, i cant quite remember, still, they aren't too difficult as they're internal so dont suffer too much from rust etc.

just make sure the socket is the right size and use a nice long socket handle, there's no replacement for good 'ol fashioned leverage.

Also, have been trying so much that my hands are all bruised

you should be using a socket mate!! lol

sorry !!

get a socket, i think 14mm, one with the six hex sides on the inside. (it will be less likely to round the edges!!)

and a nice long lever and remember to slacken is anticlockwise.

No worries, have undone it now people!

*dances*

Problem was my socket wasn't exact match and not long enough lever although worked on all the others.

Anyway, new problem, the seat doesnt fit, even though the passenger seat does!! :p ;)