clifford black jax system

just wondered if anyone knows how to work the black jax feature on the clifford alarm i think ive got the jist of it but the clifford booklets really arent that clear and im fed up with keep ringing clifford for them to talk it through with me, just wondered if anyone could tell me simply how to use it so i could right it down lol

I had it on my Impreza, Vr6 and Ep82. Good investment if you want to keep your car. Basically get in car shut door start engine, type in pin no which can be minimum of 2 digits on scratchpad, drive off. Booklets you get are a bit crap. Forget calling clifford. Go to place where alarm was fitted, ask them to show you how to use it and change the pin number. Get home change your pin to a different one so the guys at garage dont know and away you go.

Sorry for the waffle, I hope this helps. :(

I had it on my Impreza, Vr6 and Ep82. Good investment if you want to keep your car. Basically get in car shut door start engine, type in pin no which can be minimum of 2 digits on scratchpad, drive off. Booklets you get are a bit crap. Forget calling clifford. Go to place where alarm was fitted, ask them to show you how to use it and change the pin number. Get home change your pin to a different one so the guys at garage dont know and away you go.

Sorry for the waffle, I hope this helps. :(

well ive already got a pin code for it as i had the alarm fitted and it came with one then, i had it fitted at my house by a company in london, there very good but not answering the phones atm so i cant ask lol