My catch can fail!

My catch can fails! I opened it up today to see what it has collected over nearly 4k miles. To my surprise it only had some gunky shit in there around the sides but no oil ;) at the bottom is the drain plug. I mean at the bottom there is SUPPOSE to be a drainage plug but there isn't one lol. All the oil just leaks onto the FMIC piping and down underneath the gearbox.

Is it ok like this for the time being. I will need to look for something that fits it perfect.

its ment to have "gunky shit" in it, from what ive read, means its doing its job right

x2, but as to running it without a plug, i would try not to tbh, oily shite on the road + a motorbike = bigger fail than you could imagine! ok fair enough there probably isnt many motorbikes out with all this snow but you catch my drift!

I will try to get a rubber bung or something that lodges into the gap and should stop the oil from coming out and should be able to remain inside. It doesn't drip like a tap the oil though. It slowly runs down the fmic piping and down underneath the gearbox. Not really a big problem for me but for other road users its not good.