how to make my glanza chatter???

was wonderin how to make my glanza chatter???

my mate told me that if u remove the bov shud do it??does it really??because do really wana remove my dumpvalve and see it not working B)

any help wud be great..

sound :lol:

and happy xmas B)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whose doing the work for ya urself??

ermm yeah :lol:. and my old man. he was a service engineer offshore for 20 years , except his speciality is diesel engines. not petrol . never too old too learn. but im young and want everything done asap!!

ermm yeah :lol: . and my old man. he was a service engineer offshore for 20 years , except his speciality is diesel engines. not petrol . never too old too learn. but im young and want everything done asap!!

ari..hope it goes well bud!!!my father helps me with the glanza too lol well does everyting lol i just buy the stuff

ari..hope it goes well bud!!!my father helps me with the glanza too lol well does everyting lol i just buy the stuff

cheers pal! get a old head in too help out.. best way i find. hes tought me a bit of patience :lol:. shall let u no as soon as its started, waitin for it too warm up a bit though until we finish. its bloody freezin here!!

cheers pal! get a old head in too help out.. best way i find. hes tought me a bit of patience :lol: . shall let u no as soon as its started, waitin for it too warm up a bit though until we finish. its bloody freezin here!!

okay bud hope all goes well...yeah sure drop me a pm B) yeah i fell 5 times to day i aint happy with the snow at all...and gona pull the glanza out 2moro put in the gauges and then put it back in the shed oh and get er to chatter like f##k

Anyone got a picture on how to do this?

it seems straight forward as they said all u need to do is either take off the bov,remove the efi pipe,orblock the hose :lol: im giving mine a go today and let you's know how i got on B)