Sorry just meant how hard was it to add the turbo

I haven't installed the turbo yet mate, I'm running in the engine right now and will have it as an n/a for a little while, until I get the money for a custom exhaust, d/p and i/c piping (thats the only things left). I won't be hard thought just a simple swap, as I have prepared everything exactly for this sole purpose.

Sounds good, ill probably do that as well in the future, seeing as this is my daily driver and i cant afford to keep it off the road for long.

Have you put yours down the 1/4 mile?

Yeap its my daily driver as well so I didn't want it to be off the road for too much long. I'm still in the run-in process of the 5E-FHE (I made a complete overhaul before I install it), but I don't find a reason to take to to the 1/4, as the car is more concentrated on handling and attacking corners rather than running on the strip. Although when I make the final fine adjustments in the ecu I'll take to a dyno road to see the results :lol:

• 3 months later...

Forgot to update this.

I received the engine in January and its been sitting at my dads work even since.

I recently gave it a decent service with new cambelt, idler, tensioner, front and rear crank seals, cam & rocker cover seal also did the water pump.

Im thinking whether to get the engine put in with my current gearbox(c140 4spd) or wait a few more weeks and get a c52 at the same time as install which is still about a month away.