Car dies when pulling away once it's warm!

Hello people,

I have a slight problem that has started recently; Iâ??m very happy with the car at the moment, and apart from the following it drives and pulls lovely. All of the mods have been on there for at least 2 months (most of them for at least a year).

When I have been driving my car for about 45mins, if I come to a stop and have to pull away the car will hesitate and try to cut outâ?¦ after a while it will definitely die and itâ??s pretty embarrassing. But when you leave it for a good hour or more, itâ??s fine again until it all starts happening again. Now, itâ??s not a misfire, but it just dies. I have changed the distributor and rotor, the plugs are fairly new, and the leads are working fine. I have tried another MAP sensor which I know works fine (I am in the fortunate position of having two Glanzaâ??s at my disposal), and there are no fault codes to give me a clue as to what this might be. The fuel cut defender is also wire in correctly (directly to the ECU so inside the car) because it has been awesome up until nowish. Itâ??s weird because this is an intermittent fault, as in it only does it when itâ??s been running for quite a while - but ultimately it means my car has a range of anywhere within about half an hour, which is nice.

If anybody has any useful input it would be much appreciatedâ?¦

Oh, and to try and avoid any of the usual first questions, the spec list for the engine reads as follows;

1996 Glanza V

NGK iridium plugs

Magnecor blue leads

GT spec CT9 turbo

Meshed intake

HKS actuator (1bar)

Jam Racing FCD

FSE fuel pressure regulator

Tuning Developments fuel pump

Tubular manifold

Gutted OEM cat

Japspeed eggsauce