alright lads, so whats the PCD and best offsets for thelittle starlet please, im looking to buy one and it will probably be standard to start with. so lowering springs, alloys are first onthe list.

Cheers people :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

sorry to bring back a dead thread just offsets and what not confuse the hell out of me!

is 7" as wide as you can go, as wanting 8" to do some tyre stretching, is there any issues with putting 8" on the rear with ET35-40?

any infor would be great!

so i shouldnt have any trouble on front and back with 8" around 25-30 offset, i wont have to use any sort of spacers or anything like that?

im a comkplete noob with offsets never actualy bought any alloys before ha

so i shouldnt have any trouble on front and back with 8" around 25-30 offset, i wont have to use any sort of spacers or anything like that?

im a comkplete noob with offsets never actualy bought any alloys before ha

I am not sure about the EP82, but that's how it works on an EP91.

You are going to have problems with rubbing your fenders. And maybe problems with U-turns. Rubbing on the inside.

ah i was hoping not to have to do any arch work, might just gor for 7" then, whats the deal with tyre stretching is it just a case of buying tyres a size to small for the wheels then finding a place to stretch them on?

• 2 weeks later...

I have 6.5inch rims with 195 tyres on them, offset I am not sure about as I bought them second hand, what would be a good offset to bring them in closer to the centre and away from rubbing on the guard. When it is lowered more I want to make sure there is no scrubbing. Also I might be looking at new rims, so I wanna get the offset right.

cheers

ralph

• 1 month later...