hello people

have only noticed other the past couple of days but there is a squeeking noise coming from the front sounds like drivers side. the car has coilovers but have only prob covered 2k at most and everything is tight. thinking posibly engine mount but not sure

any ideas

have you looked at rubber bushes on drivers side?? maybe anti roll bar or bottom arm bushes creaking

i know what you mean though squeaks are well irritating, plus the coilovers being really hard will exaggerate any noises that may have occurred before you had them fitted so that maybe why this noise has occurred.

is it only when you go over a bump??

if a spring has snapped would produce a knocking noise due to the metal clonking together dependant upon what rubber mounts are on the coilovers being that may have been the problem due to new rubber squeaking if you can imagine new rubber being tight and when metal and rubber twist together may have caused the squeaking noise.

glad you sorted it though mate

lol had a look today and the coilovers are still mint nothing at all wrong with them. no sqeek no more sounds like the fucking wheel is going to fall off had it on a lift no play in any thing at all coils are mint all the bushes are mint got me stumped. wheel nuts are tight. only thing i can think possible engine mount, drivers side never been changed and the car is making alot more power than stock