Rear Calliper fitting help

Hello all, car went in for mot on sat and failed on rear offside parking brake recording little or no effort. So by sounds of things calliper. I have one to fit as a replacement as I have until saturday to retest. Is there anyone in the liverpool area that can help me fit it ? Spoke to my local garage where I normally go and they want £35 quid for the privilage.

Right ok then lol dont jack up the car with handbrake on as you will need to take it off to remove caliper. leave car in gear.

first of all there should be two bolts that hold the caliper itself to the carrier there may be a 12 or 13mm bolt head and then either it could be a 15mm or 17mm nut further in which you will have to hold with spanner while undoing the end nut. also crack off the brake pipe for the fluid as its easier to work against it when its bolted up just crack it off not undo fully. also de -attach the handbrake cable whilst its attached as once again its easier to do it this way.

then clamp off the flexi hose with some clamps to stop or reduce the fluid flow to the caliper this is important also as it stops air entering the brake system. then once the caliper is removed from the carrier twist it to wind it away from the brake pipe, (caliper will move but not the flexi hose) you may have to hold brake pipe with spanner till goes quite loose.

then it should come away from pipe. whilst caliper is off free up the pads clean up and grease also check the carrier sliders for movement as these could be sticking too.

then your new caliper is the reverse of above just make sure brake flexi hoses are not twisted when you put back on as can reduce fluid flow.

Then IMPORTANT!!! remove the clamp, from flexi hose and with help from another bleed the system.