TD04 Technical upgrade questions i need answers to

Ok so as you know im going TD04, however i have a couple of questions.

1. My car is fitted with a Sard RRFPR and FCD and uprated fuel pump so understand i can fit the TD04 no problems with this setup (when put on RR), what are the main differences doing it this way compared to having it mapped with a new ecu?

2. I am using standard injectors what boost can i run to on a TD04? I am getting confusing mixed reviews on this.

3. I am assuming i can run at about 1.1bar, would this get me 220bhp which im after.

4. As its gonna get a rollockin on track, i would rather opt for safer limits on my current components, what suggestions do you reckon i should run at?

Thanks as always!

I say save up for an EMB and hand it over to Ricky @ Racetech for mapping. He will map it on stock injectors and fuel pump (although you have a Walbro), should make 220 depending on the condition of the engine etc (he mapped mine to 219 @ 1bar) and yeah it will be safe judging from the cars he has mapped in the past. :o

How exactly do you find out what % cycle your injectors are running at?

I wouldn't personally track it with a rrfpr a fcd set up as that wouldn't be 'safe'

as above save some pennies and get a emb/emu... stock injectors will reach your target