clutch advise please..

right..my clutch used to slip every now again in 5th if i put foot right down. doing it in every gear sept 1st now even under half acceleration. so i know its slipping and i know i need an uprated clutch..

but what one? at the moment my car is running

blitz access

straight through system

zisco decat

air filter relocated

fmic

boost creeping to 0.9bar

i plan to get hks actuator set to 1.0bar, race tech mani and braided oil feed. do i need a paddle clutch or will i get away with an organic race clutch? the car would be running around 190bhp ?

right..my clutch used to slip every now again in 5th if i put foot right down. doing it in every gear sept 1st now even under half acceleration. so i know its slipping and i know i need an uprated clutch..

but what one? at the moment my car is running

blitz access

straight through system

zisco decat

air filter relocated

fmic

boost creeping to 0.9bar

i plan to get hks actuator set to 1.0bar, race tech mani and braided oil feed. do i need a paddle clutch or will i get away with an organic race clutch? the car would be running around 190bhp ?

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index...._item&id=75

i put one of these on mine yesterday and its top quality. grips perfect in every gear and good on lauch. ill be running 200 brake or there abouts soon so itll be tested then. but seems spot on for now and a fair price for a paddle clutch

I ran my car at 185bhp with a stock clutch plate and never had any slippage, been running for about year and half and no problems. I dont think you need to bother unless you start going 200+bhp.

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index...._item&id=75

i put one of these on mine yesterday and its top quality. grips perfect in every gear and good on lauch. ill be running 200 brake or there abouts soon so itll be tested then. but seems spot on for now and a fair price for a paddle clutch