If you swap the two pipes around it will fit alot better.

I have the same it and yes the diagram is generic (and pish)

Its an exact copy of the Blitz kit,hence i know its on wrong. Im not trying to be a knob by the way just given advice.

Been trying to find a pic of mine, but nothing that shows it clearly.

See this pic from a while ago, this is the exact same kit, i had a spigot welded on for my D/V.

bay.jpg

As i say if you swap your two bigger pipes around it will fit, and look alot better.

If you swap the two pipes around it will fit alot better.

I have the same it and yes the diagram is generic (and pish)

Its an exact copy of the Blitz kit,hence i know its on wrong. Im not trying to be a knob by the way just given advice.

Been trying to find a pic of mine, but nothing that shows it clearly.

See this pic from a while ago, this is the exact same kit, i had a spigot welded on for my D/V.

bay.jpg

As i say if you swap your two bigger pipes around it will fit, and look alot better.

i will have a play when i fit my td04 mate, as i need a spigot welded on to so will try it and see what happens.

^^^^first off not at all impressed with your attitude to be fair dude, bang out of line, i have been offline for a few days due to having no internet.so i have taken a lengthy trip to my parents to sort this out.just because you have haad issue over the last few weeks with stuff not fitting there is no need to shoot everyone else down. :wub:

@ turbo chris i have had no bad reports on these kits as yet and no one else has had any fitting issues.your turbo seems to be sitting at a bit more of an angle it may be that the housing has moved slightly.

if you have no joy please give me a ring on 07500081209 and i will sort some thing out for you.

olo

Sounds like the same problem i had with my HDI when trying to fit with an aftermarket manifold which changed the position of the turbo so i had to rotate the compressor side slightly to get it all to line up simple fix

:p

l