does ANYONE have one of these switches in their glanza?

Hi everyone, well i am new to glanza's really and have owned one since may last year and its been one of the best cars i have ever bought! got many plans and mods for the future so will start a build thread soon, i love my ep! :)

there is one thing though, i have a small red "flick" switch as you can see in the pictures below, its all wired up to something, not sure what it is though, does anyone else have one of these and if so what is it for?? and what normally goes in that slot if no one else has one?? as i dont want to start taking the dash apart for no reason so though i would ask you lot :)

heres the pics :

car039.jpg

car040.jpg

thanks for the swift reply's! ahhhh, my fogs are controlled by the normal foglight switch to the left (front and back) so i guess someone along the line as wired / re wired them? guess its just a "redundant" switch now, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm will have to think of something to use it for :) novelty hooter pharaphs??

I've got a similar switch in mine and mine controls the fogs.

If I have the fogs on with the switch flicked to on then ALL fog lights are on, With the switch flicked to off and the fog button on then only the FRONT fogs stay on.