Something i organised on tgtt, not expecting so many attenders when i first posted the thread!!!

The meet was awesome! About 20 cars turned up, but the weather fcuked it up. There was a few who flapped it, but it was still a good turn out!

Thanks to all those who travelled down, especially those who came from a distance! And sorry for those who got lost!!

The pics: (Sorry they're all jumbled up, but they do the job!)

The first two!

DSC01465.jpg

DSC01468.jpg

DSC01471.jpg

DSC01473.jpg

DSC01470.jpg

DSC01472.jpg

DSC01475.jpg

DSC01471-1.jpg

DSC01477.jpg

DSC01478.jpg

Some geezer showing off his banger!:

DSC01480.jpg

Sleeper SR Turbo!

DSC01467.jpg

DSC01487.jpg

DSC01488.jpg

DSC01489.jpg

DSC01490.jpg

DSC01492.jpg

DSC01493.jpg

DSC01495.jpg

wow, thats a huge meet, starlet wise, considering!

i hate that livesports kit, i know akki loves it but i like the stock optional splitters so much more its unreal, but each to his own really!

good work mate, wicked turnout!

We met at 2pm, stayed in the first car park till 3pm, then moved to Leeds, 20 minutes at the service station, then Showcase cinema car park as Ikea was too busy, went home from there when it got dark...around half 4 i think.

was a good laugh..

nice to see another starlet conversion.

some decent pictures there..only had a quick glance through.

the police just come to admire more than owt..told them we were moving on soon and they were ok with us..just warned us it was on cctv.

si's glanza was the silver one and it looks mint...think he had a knocking coming from bottom end..hope its not 2 nasty and gets it sorted..was loving the hose pipe into a bottle aswel instad of the old breather.lol :D

had to set off earlier than wanted due to a phone call informing me of a inch of snow where i lived..lol..had fun went i got home though.

another one again soon i hope..better wearther aswel...and more turn out.

Yeah thanks for all the comments it was a very good turnout!

Will do another one in a few months, when the weathers better, and Gee's organising a track day in the summer which should be fun for the drivers!!

Also @the prat who made the comment about 'some shit cars', there were no shitters, maybe some modified more than others, but the standards are building progress :D

sparky, careful now.

had a quick look through your posts just now after seeing you were from south wales. ill be round your way tonight funnily enough. if you want to see the car flash me over, you'll know its me. :rolleyes:

alena, i seen pics of you a few months ago on here, and on that basis im not going to argue with you, because id love to ruin you.

the second part of your post is my whole point here though. so id just like to thank you for tryin to explain it a different way because i wont get listened to now.

dont know what your talkin about mate was just lookin through the photos of alena and i think she is well tasty.