crystal front lights

LoL yeah i guess, but they aren't :lol:

Just afraid of blinding all kinds of people with my lights shining the other way around...

on the other hand, those bloody big SUV's with there lights at a meter hight and 1 million watt Xenon are the real **&%$ on the road.

Gonna get those part numbers to my local dealer soon. If he can't/won't find them i will be giving a shoutout here.

LoL yeah i guess, but they aren't :lol:

Just afraid of blinding all kinds of people with my lights shining the other way around...

on the other hand, those bloody big SUV's with there lights at a meter hight and 1 million watt Xenon are the real **&%$ on the road.

Gonna get those part numbers to my local dealer soon. If he can't/won't find them i will be giving a shoutout here.

God I hate them, I'm gonna get a HID kit at some point, and one of those million watt torches mounted on a roof rack,..........

Just goto the parts desk, say 'I want to order these' and hand over a bit of paper with the numbers on, they'll either not care or presume you know what your doing, the less they know the easier it makes your life! :lol: