clio 182 opinions??

A lad who sold me his glanza told me a guy with a white clio 182 offered him a swap but he found out it had been in a crash so if you do best checking first.

As for the clios i owned a 172 for 2years more or less the same as a 182 bar the alloys, twin exhaust. Awesome cars i think for something french pulled well and handled like it was on rails.

The only things that went on mine was exhaust rusted and snapped, other things that went were just wear and tear really but mechanically was perfect, if you do get one theres a company called BTM performance in bham i used him a lot and did brilliant work on my car knows everything about them and is cheap cost £400 pound for cambelt change compared to £800 from renault. As for tuning theres non unless you got 4k+ saying that theres one guy on cliosport.net whos running 350bhp out of a turbo one and another whos running 340bhp out of a supercharged one.

Brilliant cars but more of a track handling weapon than straight line.