ive decided to buy some gauges etc and need a sandwhich plate

ive read on here a couple of different sizes but i wana know for def is it m14x1.5 ? anyone with gauges oil temp , n pressure where did you buy your sandwhich plate from ?

well ive been doing some research and was wondering if people had pics of how much of the PS bracket they had to adapt

or is anyone using one of these ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STARLET-COROLLA-MR2-...288558238496281

apparently you can use this intead of a sandwhich plate and you dont need to hack ya PS bracket lol

Your right, you can, you take your standard oil pressure sensor out, screw that in then screw your standard sensor in aswell. But that sits behind your decat and afaik sometimes doesn't fit well. You get ones that have a braided line on them which are better I think.

yeah thats the one so works fine for all temp and oil pressure , doesnt upset the gauges or anything? is it literally buy one plug it in to the oil sensor (where ever it is) and then plug in the oil pressure and oil temp , what gauges u usin bud? im goin for prosport

I didnt check if that one in the link would actually fit by the way!

No, they are for oil pressure. You screw that into where your standard pressure sensor is, then screw it and your aftermarket one into the adaptor so that your oil light works as it should. As far as I know anyway, dunno what you would do for temp other than a sandwich plate!?

I haven't fitted my gauges yet, probably going to use a sandwich plate though. Aye I've got the prosport premium stepper gauges, can't wait to get them in!