St185 brake setup again

Rite wer to start the st 185 set up does it have to be the celica gt4 or car it be some of the other celicas spose the fwd ones or would the toyota camray ones be the same can anyone be dead specific in tellin me wat car i need to go and get my brake set up off. it would be a lot of help cheers

Rite wer to start the st 185 set up does it have to be the celica gt4 or car it be some of the other celicas spose the fwd ones or would the toyota camray ones be the same can anyone be dead specific in tellin me wat car i need to go and get my brake set up off. it would be a lot of help cheers

iirc the st185 (gt4) and the levin are twinpots..

the st182 (gt) is single pot but still much bigger piston than standard starlet

You need calipers and carriers off a st185 gt4 if your going single piston and 280mm disc, If your going twin piston go for the st182 or the earlier gt4...http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40506