Help with fitting fan to civic rad

hi all recently purchased this kit off ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HONDA-CIVIC-CRX-DEL-...494365627249785

just wondering if anybody knows how to attach the fan to the rad core? it came with the fan and the bits to put it together but cant figure out for the life of me how it goes. can the fan be touching the rad or should there be small gap inbetween? anyone bought the same or similar kit? any help appreciated cheers

bu befor u put it on check witch way your fan is spinning

only cuz mine was spinnging the wrong way so was makeing mi car run hotter then it should n wasnt cool lol

i had to put mine on the front of the rad so it blows toward to engine and ovs blows to air the same direction as wen driving so now she runs nice n cool again lol

hope tha helps ohh n if u got lil springs wit the fixing kit then i dunno why u get them bu they aint needed mate

bu befor u put it on check witch way your fan is spinning

only cuz mine was spinnging the wrong way so was makeing mi car run hotter then it should n wasnt cool lol

i had to put mine on the front of the rad so it blows toward to engine and ovs blows to air the same direction as wen driving so now she runs nice n cool again lol

hope tha helps ohh n if u got lil springs wit the fixing kit then i dunno why u get them bu they aint needed mate

You can reverse the fan mate or should be able to.

Mine is currently on the front but my oil cooler is in the way so going to put it on the back and reverse the direction.

This is what you want to attach the fan :)

Its not just a case of swapping the wires around.

Fin direction plays a big part in cooling :)

I did use them cable tie ones, but decided not to, as they can stretch over time and start moving around, then if it gets thar excessive, it will start tearing the core.

Make up some simple brackets, job done.

Its not just a case of swapping the wires around.

Fin direction plays a big part in cooling :)

I did use them cable tie ones, but decided not to, as they can stretch over time and start moving around, then if it gets thar excessive, it will start tearing the core.

Make up some simple brackets, job done.

Shit i knew that.. :)

cheers for all the input

so is there any way of finding out what way the fan spins or do i just have to way til i see it working on the car?

@sparky thanks for finding the link but thats the fitting kit that came with it i just couldnt work out what to do with it all lol