I am going to view another car on saturday,so thought i would do an hpi on it.So i text the reg off to the hpi company and its coming back with nothing,like no record of the car at all.Also when i type the reg into the insurance sites its coming up with nothing.What shall i do ?I just emailed the seller there telling him about this,so waiting on him getting back to me.Cheers

Yeah,it was just to see if there was any accident damage ect.Heres the link.

CLICK

Thats really nice i wouldnt complain for the price either if i had £4000 lol if your un-easy about the history maybe its best to check it out. some HPI check people give you 7days free insurance too :)

Thats really nice i wouldnt complain for the price either if i had £4000 lol if your un-easy about the history maybe its best to check it out. some HPI check people give you 7days free insurance too :)

Yeah ill see what the guy says when he emails me back.

Yeah thats true.Hopefully i love it :) From the pictures hes sent it looks pretty tidy.I wasnt keen on the green to start with but i really like it now and it looks great when the sun hits it.

Break the car I'll have the wheels :)

lol yeah.if this doesnt work out ill defo be breaking it at some point.Do you think me swaping my car for this is a decent deal ?

seen this today on the motorway! looks awsome maz! guessing your out skidding it as i type this haha

Cheers man.Loving your car too looks amazing with the varis.Went out for a bit,need to keep practicing.Didnt think i would miss the glanza but a kind of am.

cheers man i didnt think you noticed me, your mates neck looked like it was made of rubber when he was looking back lol. always the same when you jump to a new car. love the look of it tho i spotted it a mile away and even said to the mrs i thought it was you :D