Taggys engine, more pipe and plug questions

Got a pipe i have noticed that i cant figure out where it goes, its a thin (must be vacume) pipe which connects to the first runner of the intake manifold, it points straight up. Where does it go or with all the redundant stuff i have been binning does it need capping off?

Also the sensor which is directly on the back of the engine, between starter motor and alternator, it has a plug, which sensor is this? although this may seem ridiculous, i cant find the bloody plug that plugs into it, i could swear it was a white/light grey plug, where the bloody hell is it on the loom, i have checked everywhere and i cant find it, pullin my hair out here!

Yes, its a short pipe that comes from the bottom of the fuel rail, just slots on there no fucking about :o

The other sensor is not the knock sensor by any chance???

EDIT- whiteglanzav edited his post before me :o

A short pipe to the bottom of the fuel rail, hmmm i went and looked and couldnt see where, has someone got a random pic of the fuel rail and draw on a mark on it so i know where to look.

Cars in my garage so i cant sleep till i know its in lol.

haha too slow !!