really tight gear changes

rite just had an engine rebuild, light weight flywheel and trd clutch went back on perfect got the car up and running and it was fine but last nite and the smorning struggled gettin any gear. i carnt see what it could be i put fresh oil in it and i even tryed adjusting it on the pedal but that never helped has anyone got any help for me as im gettin pissed rite off with it now!!!!!

I am having problems with selection at the moment, had the engine and box out swapped engines and have put a new clutch in, then put it all back together. The only thing I have changed is that I slackened the bracket that fixes the cables to the box. I think I must have reset it in the wrong place. First run out I couldn't get 1st and 2nd. After adjusting it, now I can't get 5th either.

I'm hoping that with a bit more fiddling with the bracket, I will get it back working.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a technique to realigning this bracket?

I'll report back if this fixes it...

I am having problems with selection at the moment, had the engine and box out swapped engines and have put a new clutch in, then put it all back together. The only thing I have changed is that I slackened the bracket that fixes the cables to the box. I think I must have reset it in the wrong place. First run out I couldn't get 1st and 2nd. After adjusting it, now I can't get 5th either.

I'm hoping that with a bit more fiddling with the bracket, I will get it back working.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a technique to realigning this bracket?

I'll report back if this fixes it...

Mine was slightly tighter when I done an engine swap, but all my gear changes are fine. I'll take pics of my bracket and do some basic measurements if this might help?

Mine was slightly tighter when I done an engine swap, but all my gear changes are fine. I'll take pics of my bracket and do some basic measurements if this might help?

Sorted now thanks, I must have bent the bracket slightly so it wasn't engaging fully, I've temporary packed it on washers to get it going, but will look at bending it back when I get chance.

Ta