my boost seems to hesitate then come on full ??

for example in 3rd gear doing say 50 right off the accelerator ready to boost, i then boot it, it boosts, stops, then boosts and continues until i stop accelerating.

that all happens in the space of a second but is clearly noticeable and always happens now in all gears except first. Not sure about second gear though.

• 1 month later...

im certain this is not boost related now, its got worse now and im 99% sure its the clutch causing the hesitation.

when accelerating hard in mainly the higher gears revs will fly and then drop. Its started to smell of burnt clutch when this happens badly now.

yes thats exactly what happen to mines i thought it was boost but it was the clutch it only happened in 3rd though floor it turbo kicks in revs flys up then comes back down

so i got an uprated clutch what a difference it makes it bites everytime you change gear and no more clutch slip

hope this helped you abit

yes thats exactly what happen to mines i thought it was boost but it was the clutch it only happened in 3rd though floor it turbo kicks in revs flys up then comes back down

so i got an uprated clutch what a difference it makes it bites everytime you change gear and no more clutch slip

hope this helped you abit

thanks for info mate, thats exactly what happens with mine, but it dose it in 4th aswell, somtimes even secound. :lol: