Hi guys i have a problem with my Gt. once at crusing speed (any gear) my car starts to hesitate. does anybody know what this could be?

I've changed the Sparks, took the fuel rail off and injectors out but still hesitating. i went to change the fuel filter today but cant seem to get it off, as thinking this could be the problem, the fuel that came out of the filter is muckky. also now slightly hunting. would be a great help if someone could help

have you changed the leads, get that filter off first and change it.

Leads are all fine, If its not the filter or leads what could it be?

Tried to change the filter today but the blasted thing wont come off, might have to be a garage job

when did you last change the leads?how do you know it is not that?

could you get the lines off the filter?it slides off the firewall just give it a good tug.no need to go to a garage

The leads were changed last year, i know this because i checked them and there not breaking down. (well its my partner thats telling me as its his car lol)

and with the filter i think its seized on!!!

i thought maybe it could be the dizzy cap and rotor arm as they havent been changed for 2 years nearly but it feels more like fuel starvation

Mine also hesitates but only at low speeds, I've changed everything ignition based - Plugs, Leads Distributor Cap apart from the coil pack. Hasn't cured it!

Think I'm going to change my fuel filter as I'm sure it's never been changed in its 13 years of life!

I would try changing that first. Do you know how much they are?

Mine also hesitates but only at low speeds, I've changed everything ignition based - Plugs, Leads Distributor Cap apart from the coil pack. Hasn't cured it!

Think I'm going to change my fuel filter as I'm sure it's never been changed in its 13 years of life!

I would try changing that first. Do you know how much they are?

Yeah i think we will try that thanks ;) and we got ours for less then £15 from Camberley Auto Factors if you have one near you, but you could also try online like Camskills or Fensport.