oil change.........

im in a pickle..... finally getting my glanza on the road after 7 months!...... got my 96 glanza up on the axle stands... took a guess to drain oil... undone nut on sump on the passenger side of the car, black crud comes out... is this engine oil or some other important fluid? as i have just noticed another sump like thing on the driver side aswell!!! dont want to waste oil as i bought the good stuff for a change and knowing my luck ill mix it with the old crud and drain the wrong thing!! car needs to be moved soon aswell so the fast you reply the better lol....

THANKYOU

If you have a sump on the passenger side that's be for your auto transmission fluid. Best to refill it with Dexron II or III quality auto fluid before moving the car otherwise it'll damage the box internally.

The driver side sump is under the engine so that'll be your engine oil.

Jay

qwahhhh..... clicked to see if anyone replied just as i was about to top up oil after draining what is now obviously the transmision fluid.... you just saved a glanza my friend... would of driven it like that too! although would of been a good excuse to finally get the manual box in... regardless... thankyou!