Hey guys, i'm running standard ct9, HKS Actuator, with zisco manifold and downpipe, with relocated air filter and ported wastegate and few other bits not really worth mentioning as i don't think it will affect this...

I've set the Actuator to 0.8bar, as i didn't want to go above as i 'knew' i'd hit fuel cut as this happens at 0.82 or soo...? When i hold high revs i get boost creep bringing the boost to around 0.9-0.95, yet i don't hit fuel cut. I've checked the ECU and its the standard 4efte ECU, checked around for FCD and can't find anything, yet i don't hit fuel cut??

The only thing i can think of is my boost gauge being wrong, is this likely? If not is there anything anyone else suggests whats up? I'm happy it doesn't hit FC, however don't really want to be going over 0.8..

Thanks alot, Tobie

That is strange mate :/

If there is nothing coming from the ECU or the fact the ECU is standard then I dont know what to suggest, try a different boost gauge maybe?

Try another gauge

ive got the profec b 2 as a gauge (its not controlling the boost just using it as a gauge) and blitz dcii boost gauge. both different points on the manifold, both reading about a bar. like stated the eml is coming on, but its not popping/juddering like i presume fuel cut should. stock ecu as well

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Still haven't figured this one out yet, although i haven't tried another gauge yet.. I will do, just haven't had time and the car's of thee road as it has no MOT so want to sort this while i can. The only other thing i could think of apart from that was an anftermarket ECU.

I was looking through the classifides section, and saw LukeEp had a Blitz access ECU for sale. I can kind of remember it looking very similar to mine, ( although im not sure what standard 'should' look like). So i went and grabbed a picture off mine to compare with his :

LukeEp hope you don't mind me using your picture?

Lukes BLITZ ACCESS ECU

9627f465.jpg

My ECU

IMG00460-20110531-1832.jpg

IMG00459-20110531-1832.jpg

If you look closely all the numbers are the same on the two... The only thing mine doesnt have is the sticker on the right and the small Blitz Label in the middle... Are these numbers the same on every EP91 ECU (Aftermarket and Standard)??? OR have i got myself one?

I have no ideaaaa. Pleasee help :)

Tobie