FAO Aftermarket Inlet Manifold Users

Hi guys

I have a custom inlet manifold for my Glanza with what I think is a 4AGE throttle body. I'm having trouble with the TPS as the plug is different to the Oem Glanza one. What throttle body & TPS do you guys run? Also any pictures to show how they are fitted or wired would be great.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Cheers

Idrees

why dont you just use a standard throttle body ? my bro is using it on his gt he made 350bhp on a td05 he is still going to be running it on a bigger turbo hopeing for 400/450, so standard is more than capable.

Do alot of people not use the auto tps on different TBs mate?

Yeah they do, and I have found out that the one I have is an Auto one too. I need a plug for it to get it working though. :rolleyes:

why dont you just use a standard throttle body ? my bro is using it on his gt he made 350bhp on a td05 he is still going to be running it on a bigger turbo hopeing for 400/450, so standard is more than capable.

What manifold is he using? I have an aftermarket inlet manifold and the OEM throttle body doesn't fit unfortunately, the holes on the flange are too far apart!

Mine runs a 5m supra throttle body that zisco made a conversion plate up for.

I believe this is the same as the Starlet Auto TPS, is it a 4 pin plug?

Yeah they do, and I have found out that the one I have is an Auto one too. I need a plug for it to get it working though. :rolleyes:

What manifold is he using? I have an aftermarket inlet manifold and the OEM throttle body doesn't fit unfortunately, the holes on the flange are too far apart!

I believe this is the same as the Starlet Auto TPS, is it a 4 pin plug?

Any machine shop could make you an alu adaptor plate