so i have took the shock out inspected it nothing, i put some axle stands on the sills and used a bar to lift the rear beam, cudnt hear anything. all nuts/bolts are tight. no play in the bushes.

it happens only when i hit a pothole, not when i go over a bump. anyone experienced this?? :)

just somthing to cheack mate but i had a loud knock on mine and was conviced it was somthing to do with the suspesion but turned out to be the exhaust fouling the tunnel. might not be the case with yours but worth a check!

is there play in the rear wheel mate i had this and it was the hub nut loose ?

yea there was a little play, took the centre cap off and nipped it up, no more play :)

just somthing to cheack mate but i had a loud knock on mine and was conviced it was somthing to do with the suspesion but turned out to be the exhaust fouling the tunnel. might not be the case with yours but worth a check!

yeaa its deffo the suspension, i didnt take the top mount off which was silly. from what ive read on here its a common fault. know anywere i can get just the rear top mounts??