is this worth £110 posted

joined up on a couple of the scooby sites looking for a turbo and ive been ofered this its apparently

06 impreza wrx with 43k miles full scoob service history never smoked and always drove great

heres a few pics , it looks a tad rusty to me considering the age n mileage but im no expert lol im sure it could be cleaned tho yeah ?

td041.jpg

td042.jpg

td043.jpg

td044.jpg

td045.jpg

as soon as i get a td04 im ready to get it fitted so as you can expect i want one ASAP lol

cheers for quick reply bud, well ill leave it a day or 2 and see what else i get offered so far they all semm to go for around the £100-150 on the forums the odd one comes up at £80 but its then off a classic or something so i thought an 06 car must be fairly reliable and still easy to rotate etc

I got a mint one for 50. With regard to a classic one. There's nothing wrong with them because there old. Ct9s are fine second hand ain't they and there just as old. Have ya tried fleabay?