cool thanks alot guys

idrees wat was it like with normal driving ??

cluncky or winey same with like motorways lol sorry to be a pain :lol:

also wats a kazz diff like since theres 1 for sale in a gbox already

thanks lugzy

ive herd the kazz is a good diff but after speaking to a few other people it appears the Quaiffe is in a totaly diffrent league. IIRC the kazz needs to be overhauled every couple thousand miles dependant on how much u drive.

never herd of anyone complain about a Quaiffe dif for normal driving drop enzo a pm he runs 1 atm and was very helpful as always when i asked him for some info on them

thanx Shaun

quafe all the way, as its helical theres no need to use a different oil or service them when they whare out as in a clutch type lsd which crunch whine and bang near full lock at low speeds

ive got one, by far the best mod for a high powered front driver, if you can affort it,

gives you hero skills if you know how to prime it and use it properly :lol:

Sweet thank you boys and defo enzo because I want to put it in and not have to play with it again Haha so ima be getting a quafe diff and hopefully hav time to rebuild the box before japfest 2 I'm just glad cuz I didn't really look at a quafe diff tbh :lol: gotta get the ball rolling now thank you ^_^ lugzy