Uneven Fuel Distribution

Ok, let me first explain what it is I own and the setup I have on it.

I own a 95 Toyota Tercel (EL53) with a 5e-fhe turbo swap running on 4e-fte (EP91) electronics.

Now the problem has something to do with the EFI system. I seem to be dumping fuel into cylinders 1 and 4 when my injectors are plugged in, and cylinders 2 and 3 seem to be fine. Now when I unplug injector clips 1 and/or 4 my RPM's stay the same but my AFR leans out a bit. I can even start the car with injector clips 1 and 4 unplugged. I have gone over the wiring numerous times, and the custom I had made was done by a professional who has also gone over my wiring again with me.

I have ruled out the possibility of it being the injectors by swapping injectors 1 with 2, and 3 with 4....same problem with cylinders 1 and 4 after swapping them. Also ruled out it being the ECU by trying another ECU with the same part number, and ruled out it being my EMB piggy back by unplugging it and running just off the ECU.

What else could I be missing? I have kicked the idea around that it could be the igniter or dizzy as well, since they are looped in with the injectors.

Any ideas?

Have you looked in to the tps as of yet, now i know the two situations are unrelated but my understanding is the if the tps is bad or not set up correctly it could send a signal back to the ecu which can inturn make the mixture rich.now this is a long shot as electronics is not my strong point.i had this exact proble with my jeep.once i had reset the tps all was well.