Brake lights on constant!

alright guys problem with the car today the fuse blew for the brake light and as soon as it did the rear wiper just went crazy! every time i put a new fuse in it keeps blowing unless i wrap some wire around the fuse and then it stays on constantly I've got 2 pics of 2 wires which were going to my spoiler brake light and im not sure if they have anything to do with it pics will folow. any help appreciated!

247245_10150657386330571_807785570_19163790_8105526_n.jpg

251639_10150657385870571_807785570_19163782_6604955_n.jpg

Good spot, just gone out and seperated the two, the fuse now stays in the right place without blowing but the break lights are still on constantly when the fuse is actually in there?! do them wires need to be somewhere?

Checked all the wires and there all covered, But the brake lights are still on :S I've checked the route of them two wires which are in the pics and ones an earth to the bootlid and the other just goes into a connecter clip but i cant see where they will have to go?! starting to tick me off this lol...