5EFE vs FHE Gaskets

Nomez what's the difference between the 4E and 5E head? The cam/valve seals will surely be the same? I don't need the turbo/inlet/head gaskets so I thought a 5EFE would do fine, atleast I know the crank seals will be the same?

I don't have a Acis inlet but cheers anyway Mike. The HG size doesn't bother me as a 1.2mm Zep will be fitted. ;)

Cheers for the replies. :(

Well the gaskets are the same but the parts (i.e springs) 4e is stronger due to turbo application hence why people use the 4e head.

From what i remember the difference between FHE and FE (5e) is the thicker rods and cams, so that would indicate the gaskets would be the same.

The 5E head I have is amazingly clean so I decided to use that, I did a Google search on 5EFHE vs 4EFTE valve springs and found someone had pressure tested them and they were just the same. I'll find the link now.

Edit - Look here

I know the cast is the same as ive seen them both but was under the impression the components were different.

Most of the info is on TGTT, you can use my username and password to sift through the info and find what you want.