Anyone know of them? Or near them? Just they have a 97 white v there bog standard other then lowered. 85k and they want 2995. Is that alot? Should I look else where? When I rang both number they dont answer the call like a business. Just hello. Seems tin pot thats all. I reckon a home run thing. Any advice is good.

well went and looked at the car, the guy runs it from his house and seems cool. More to the point the glanza is very clean bodywork and interior wise, but something about it just puts me off. Steering wheel is on the wonk which i hate and if i were trying to sell a car i would sort that straight away.

Speedo is in kpm still, so needs to be converted, what would i be looking at to get that done?

Steering wheel was very worn aswell for a car which had done 85k, and had pink rear calipers! lol.

Plus its down as a 98 when it screams 97.

Test drive went good, no bangs or knocks, pulled well in low and high boost. Just something is putting me off. cant put my finger on it tho. Will have a think tho.

Going to look at another in cambridge tomorrow so wil compare the 2. This one has a few bits on it.

changing it to mph isnt hard u just need a mph converter think tmd sells them. just looking at pics its 100% a 97. my mates glanza was ment to have done 70k miles and the steering wheel was worn to shit along with the gear knob and sounds stupid but when driving it it made it feel horrible even tho it drove fine it was just off putting. end of day its your money and i wouldnt be spending a penny unless i was 100% happy with the car

changing it to mph isnt hard u just need a mph converter think tmd sells them. just looking at pics its 100% a 97. my mates glanza was ment to have done 70k miles and the steering wheel was worn to shit along with the gear knob and sounds stupid but when driving it it made it feel horrible even tho it drove fine it was just off putting. end of day its your money and i wouldnt be spending a penny unless i was 100% happy with the car

when was the 98 facelift done? that one could have been one of the last pre-facelift ones and therefore still have been made in 98. although im just guessing as i have no idea when the facelifts were done.

Oh tidy on the converter side of things. Well its a tool for getting some money off.

Yea thats how i feel about the steering wheel its just in the back of my head. Worried its been clocked lol.

Once i have seen the other one tomorrow i will make my mind up.