Just fitting my WEPR TD04 Kit, and trying to set my HKS Actuator length right for 0.6bar boost to begin with.

According to the HKS guidelines of length that i need to set it to, it needs to be about 125mm, but this just holds the wastegate wide open at this length?

The wastegate is held closed at around 115mm, has anyone else had this same issue or can help me out?

thanks

you dont need a bracket the standard one works ok (with some minor modifications)

I wound my actuator in nice and tinght, went for a quick burn, cheaked ma boost gauge and adjusted the actuator acordingly

This is mine set at a bar

5cb01baf.jpg

Where did you find the "HKS guidlines of length" !??

Is it the hks ct9 actuator you are using?

Ive got mine set up as pictured above, If i were you i would hold the wastegate shut and adjust the arm lenth so it slots right on to the WG arm, take it for a burn and see how it is??

Thanks alot guys, thought I would have to just wind it up tight and just road test it.

Its looks the same as yours B11G, so will have to just keep on playing with it I guess.

:D

The HKS guidelines are for CT9 only.

It should work with any turbo, but the length setting should be different for a given boost level.

As above, even the its not the same on every engine!

Remember you might want to wear gloves when adjusting after a burn cause that shit will get cosy!!